Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Commoner Blogs Every Day In May



I'm taking a challenge.  A blog challenge which is a good idea because I had nothing to write about except cows.


That blog was probably what I may have written about -but was uninspired.

So I accept this challenge and everyday you write about a certain topic.  Today is The Story of My Life in 250 words.

Born in Queens New York shortly before JFK died.  Only child with tons of cousins.  Went to Catholic School for 12 years.  Race my bike for a well over a decade.  Went to the World University Games in Edmonton.  Graduated with a degree in Business.  Got married and started my family young and on purpose.  Moved to California, became a teacher.  Raised my 3 children here.  Love to run.  



2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun challenge! I like cows :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually like them too. I like to watch them walk around. These are near my friend's house. I tried to get close but all of them turned and walked away.

      Delete