Monday, May 27, 2013

The Commoner Writes A Letter

Today's challenge-write a letter to my readers.

Okay here it goes.

Dear Readers,

I thank you very much for reading my blog.  To my readers at Current TV, and the people from Facebook, Google, and Hungry Runner Girl.  It means a lot to me.

To my readers from China, Russia, Germany, Asia, Argentina, England and of course the Americans.  Hope I give you some laughs.

So on behalf of the most famous commoner ever?  Thanks
 The Commoner,

By The Way  June's theme will be roots.

2 comments:

  1. "the people from Hungry Runner Girl..." LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get a lot of hits through that website. BTW I love your header it's exactly similar to what I would have had-a city scape and me in boots. I wear boots all of the time!

    ReplyDelete