Friday, May 24, 2013

The Commoner's Worse Traits

I have to talk about my 3 worst traits.  Only 3?  Easy.

First of all I'm super competitive.  Not keeping up with the Jones competitive,  but regular competitive.  Mostly with myself.  So if I could beat you at a game, or at a contest or anything within my realistic power-I'm going to work at doing it.  That's a pretty annoying trait you know.  It gets me tired.

 My second bad trait is sarcasm.  I'm pretty relentless too.  I'm also quick minded that way.  So the sarcasm comes fast and you probably can't help but laugh at it.  I'm sarcastic with myself too.  I also won't mind your sarcasm  bring it!  In fact when I'm not being sarcastic people often think I'm mad at them.




My third worst trait?  I hate to talk on the phone.  Ask anyone.  Hate it.  That's a bad trait. I love text, email, facebook, old fashioned letters, face time, anything but the actual talk on the phone thing.  I'll meet you for coffee and have a conversation but I hate the phone.  

It takes a lot of time, I tend to not pay attention (sorry-I'm probably watching Housewives while you're talking) I get the spacing wrong, so there will be dead air and then I'll start to talk when you do.  

Hate it.


My three worst traits.  I could keep going.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment