Sunday, May 12, 2013

What the Commoner Misses

I know you guys love serious Commoner but come on Blog Folks-it's Mother's Day and you want to know about what I miss the most?   That's probably obvious..
Lets talk about some other things I miss.  Don't get me wrong I LOVE California.  I love the weather, I love that we are the cradle of technology and entertainment.  I love that they let me teach here before I had a credential.  I love the WEATHER, I love San Francisco.  But I will always miss....
NEW YORK!

The pizza, the donuts, the shopping, the energy, the sports teams, and the attitudes.  I really miss the attitude.

Another thing I miss?  College.  I really miss college.
I loved my college.  It was pretty, my classes were great, I was really smart, and I had a lot of fun.

Plus I was a bike racer back then.  I miss that too.

There you go!  Some of the things I miss.

Tomorrow I have to apologize for something.  So I'll be doing something offensive tomorrow just to have material.  Hope you enjoy that!

No comments:

Post a Comment