Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The Commoner is Very Happy

This blog challenge is really funny.  10 things that make me really happy.  Not 5, Not 3, Not 1  TEN!!! That's a lot of happiness.  Have you met me?  

With 10 things of happiness I have no time to waste.  Let's get right to the results said Ryan.  In no particular order-10 things that make me happy.

1.  My family-

2.  The UPS Truck-he brings me presents all the time.  (Benjie thinks he lives here) Plus I buy the presents myself but when he drives up the block I'm all happy.
3.  My friends that are my friends not matter how bitchy I can get make me happy because I know they have my back
4.  My cousins make me happy.  I don't have any siblings so they help fill in!


5.  New York, San Francisco, and Dublin because I consider them all home with many people I love there.



6 My dogs, enough said


7.  Cities- because I'm so comfortable there.  Any city.  You name it.  Instantly I know where to go and how to act.  I love them. (See above pictures).  We have a list of cities we are going to visit.  We start in Seattle in June-followed by Chicago in October.


8.  Running.  I absolutely love it.  I don't even know how to explain it but I do.
(I don't have any pictures of me running-this is Rob)

9.  My class.  Because when it's just us every day -doing the work that everything else is for-they make it all worth while.

10.  TV.  When you live only with adults TV becomes a really good friend, wether it's The Brady Bunch, Seinfeld, Real Housewives or The Voice.  TV makes me happy.
Tomorrow it's a picture an hour.  I'm pretty sure no words. Maybe captions!

No comments:

Post a Comment