With 10 things of happiness I have no time to waste. Let's get right to the results said Ryan. In no particular order-10 things that make me happy.
1. My family-
2. The UPS Truck-he brings me presents all the time. (Benjie thinks he lives here) Plus I buy the presents myself but when he drives up the block I'm all happy.
3. My friends that are my friends not matter how bitchy I can get make me happy because I know they have my back
4. My cousins make me happy. I don't have any siblings so they help fill in!
5. New York, San Francisco, and Dublin because I consider them all home with many people I love there.
6 My dogs, enough said
7. Cities- because I'm so comfortable there. Any city. You name it. Instantly I know where to go and how to act. I love them. (See above pictures). We have a list of cities we are going to visit. We start in Seattle in June-followed by Chicago in October.
8. Running. I absolutely love it. I don't even know how to explain it but I do.
(I don't have any pictures of me running-this is Rob)
9. My class. Because when it's just us every day -doing the work that everything else is for-they make it all worth while.
10. TV. When you live only with adults TV becomes a really good friend, wether it's The Brady Bunch, Seinfeld, Real Housewives or The Voice. TV makes me happy.
Tomorrow it's a picture an hour. I'm pretty sure no words. Maybe captions!