Saturday, April 30, 2016

Walking in Circles and In A Straight Line

Friday morning was an easy treadmill workout.  I liked it.  I really did.  It's quick and I don't feel like i'm going to fall off of the thing.

I haven't actually begun training for this you know.
I'm anticipating training to be a breeze.  But in the meantime a lot of things happened in two days.



That right there is inspiration for you.
Well for me.

My work can be stressful.  But sometimes funny things happen.  Like the 8th grader who decided she would join every group that passed by at lunch.  It was like a scene out of Jimmy Fallon or David Letterman.  She would just jump into a group right in the middle and start talking to them.  For a few steps and then come back and do it all over again.  I loved it.  It's what middle school kids should do.

Just a reminder of who is really the best super hero.

The day also included a dinner for administrators.  It's the annual dinner.  I went because my superintendent won an award.  He's retiring and he's a really great leader.  I'm sad to see him go.  The food was good.  We were really late.  And there was no card for us to have a table sitting.   
If we had left at 3:30 like this says we would have been on time.  But school was still in session so that couldn't happen.

Yesterday's podcast which I listened to while running had to do with going beyond tolerance.  Do what you will with that.  I felt like it was interesting anyway.  I practice tolerance all of the time.  I feel like anyway.

Team Batman.

No comments:

Post a Comment