Sunday, April 24, 2016

8 Miles Around Town

This was a fun weekend which involved all my favorite things about San Francisco.  But first I owed a run to my schedule.  90 minutes all around Hollister.  

Those shoes should be done by now!  But I did it.  I saw the new houses and ran that 1/4 mile up the hill and it didn't seem like 1/4 mile going down.  But those new houses?  They are sooooooooo close together.
The views are gone.  What can I say.  But the 90 minutes they were okay and I sweat a lot and think I have figured out how to adjust the heart rate thing.  I think.

Then it was on to San Francisco and all my favorite things.  Because I hear san Francisco.
 Union Square Park on a beautiful Sunday Morning and scheduled running day off.
People from work who stayed until the 9th inning

This park and this team.  I may always love the Mets but there's just nothing like the Giants, the Park , and the love this city has for this team.


All the Phillips at the game 


These people


This Kelly



This Kelly

Wearing a Giants Cap

The View from my room

Last played on playlist A-Z  Cedarwood Road by U2  Which you also have on your playlist.  And which I forgot to visit in Dublin.

No comments:

Post a Comment