Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Adjusting to new challenges

There's a fashion trend going around with the students i work with and I'm sure it's giving all the girls headaches.  

Come on you know that has to hurt.  It's very popular.   Maybe I'm jealous with my super fine hair.  Who knows.  I should try but I would look like that girl in the grinch.

Here's a funny facebook quizie thing.  I'm doing it here.

 Put an X next to each thing you've done, then just copy and paste to your timeline and amend...
Fired a gun 
Gone on a blind date 
Skipped school X
Watched someone give birthX
Watched someone die
Visited Canada X
Visited Hawaii
Visited Las Vegas X
Visited Asia
Visited Africa
Visited Florida X
Visited Mexico X
Visited Australia
Seen the Grand Canyon in person
Flown in a helicopter
Served on a jury
Visited L.A. X
Been to New York City X
Cried yourself to sleep X
Recently colored with pencils
X

Lived on your own 

Sang karaoke X
Paid for a meal with coins only X
Made prank phone calls X
Laughed so much you cried X
Caught a snowflake on your tongue X
Had child/ren ? X
Had a pet X
Been skinny dipping 
Abseiled down a building/cliff 
Been downhill skiing X
Been water skiing 
Been camping in a tent 
Driven a motorcycle 
Slept in a Car X
Slept in a Bar 
Slept on a Plane X
Slept on a Train X
Slept on a Boat X
Been Chased by a Goat X HAHAHA 
Jumped out of a plane 
Gone Ballooning 
Gone Para-Sailing 
Gone Hang Gliding
Gone Spelunking
Climbed a Mountain X
Survived an Avalanche 
Gone to a drive-in movie X
Done something that could have killed you X
Done something that you will regret for the rest of your life X
Rode an elephant X
Rode a camelX
Rode an Ostrich 
Rode a Dolphin 
Rode a Horse X
Eaten just cookies or cake or ice cream for dinner X
Been on TV X
Been in newspapers X
Stolen any traffic signs 
Been in a car accident X
Stayed in Hospital X
Donated Blood 
Had to pay a fine in the past 12 months
Gotten a piercing X
Gotten a tattoo 
Driven a standard car X
Owned your dream car X
Been Married X
Been divorced 
Fell in love X
Paid for a strangers meal X
Driven over 100mph 
Worked in a pub (bar) 
Been scuba diving-snorkeling 
Been in a Submarine 
Sailed over the horizon 
Found a dead body 


Have I ever been to NY?  Really?  That's a question?

Anyway I am loving my training.  I love working out every day

 and I love working out based on heart rate.  I trust this 

process for many reasons.  I'm building my endurance.  I'm 

able to run without stopping, Nothing hurts.

I keep posting my trail picture.  It's also my screen saver.  I 

just love running here and the thought of running by time not 

mileage means I can stop and smell the roses.  or wild 

flowers.

Seriously   braids-ouch

No comments:

Post a Comment