Saturday, April 9, 2016

I went to the gym I really did

It's almost time for me to officially get serious about marathon training even though official training cycle doesn't begin until July.  But I'm going to be smart this time.


This was the sky this morning. Grey and cloudy which was fine but it was raining.  I still don't have to do that not for a while.  I don't have to run in the rain so I didn't

Wedding flashback.  My kids-their cousins.  Love this.

Back to reality.
So today I went to the gym because I missed it yesterday (and none of yous care about my Virgin America post apparently).  I was on the elliptical for 15 minutes and then did my weight workout.
I also got to see a friend I haven't seen in a long time.  Not even on social media.  That was nice.

Random running thought.  

I also thought I would experiment with my playlist and use a streaming service labeled running.  I did not like it.  Back to my playlist.

I'm in a song rut.  That's no bueno for sure.

I have discovered podcasts.  That's a story for another day.

Have a good Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment