Monday, December 5, 2011

Something to turn the Commoner into A Glamor Girl



I love makeup  and the older I get the more I love it (LOL).  I own a lot of different kits and ensembles and pallets.  But there's only one makeup line that when I wear it people say-you really look great.  Fellow commoners I give you Mally Cosmetics.


Of course I first encountered this brand on QVC (there really is no other place to get such great deals and how tos for make up than the Q).  I've bought some of her stuff through the past few years but no one -NO ONE -does eye make up better than Mally.  


Her pencil- on eyeshadow, along with her eye liner, and mascara are simple, long lasting, and will make your eyes pop like you've been in the makeup chair for two hours before your day in the classroom, office, or heck running around town. 


Part of wearing Mally cosmetics is Mally herself.  We know beauty products really are all about an image and a feeling.  Why do you think celebrities make so much money endorsing beauty products?  Mally doesn't need a celebrity.  When you watch her on the Q or on her website-she's so endearing, and so genuine, that you feel like you are beautiful and special before you even take a brush to your face or pencil to your eye.


Go to her website mallybeauty.com or watch her on the Q Dec. 9th.  Buy it -try it-and be prepared to shine


So for the commoner who's a glamor girl at heart-I suggest to you Mally Eye Makeup. 

No comments:

Post a Comment