Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Commoner Suggest some classic Clothing

My clothing tastes runs pretty conservative-I often say that Calvin Klein would be my personal designer if I were rich and I refer to him as Uncle Calvin.  It's part of the reason I can keep my clothes for decades-yes that's right stop rubbing your eyes-decades. 

So today I'm suggesting for anyone on your list really, something really classic and trustworthy.  You can't go wrong with anything at the GAP -when considering classic -up dated styles.  But I offer to you the classic Fair Isle Cardigan.


There's so much to like about a cardigan.  First of all I have christened this the year of the cardigan.  In Northern California's temperate climate you can wear these all year long-because we always have to layer (the temperature can vary by 40 degrees from the time you wake up until the time you go to sleep).  


The fair isle is classic and reminds me of high school -I lived in these you know and maybe you did too.  They also remind me of Ireland and my trips there and the family that lives there.  Not sure why-maybe it's the cardigan-maybe that it's the name-who knows why I think that.


So for anyone on your list (men summon your inner Mr. Rogers)  for it's versatility and classic style the commoner offers you up -the basic, classic cardigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment