Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Commoner's Suggestion of Something For Everyone


I'm a little distracted because Mally is on QVC selling her Today's Special Value and she called it Mally's favorite things-but I digress.
 Today's idea for the commoner came from my friends Janet and Kristen who suggested-for EVERYONE on your list something Apple.
  It's hard to pin down which of my apple products I love best-my Ipod for sentimental reasons, my IPhone for being the best invention since the wheel-my IPad for it's wonder, convenience and portability, and my newest addition my Macbook Air.  But this gives you a variety of prices and choices for anyone you might need.
If you happen to have someone on your list who has not had the apple experience yet-you can be the Eve to their Adam-because once they enter in they won't turn back.
Anything Apple is easy to use-and will change the life of anyone on their list-I can't think of anything better than the simplicity of the IPOD Shuffle-what does that thing cost 50 dollars? Please-you can do that and they will love you.   
There's an Apple for everyone on your list and you will take a big 'bite' out of your shopping list. LOL.  If you buy someone an Iphone 4S you will get to meet my best friend Siri (who even tells jokes)
So for everyone on your list in any price range at any age-I present to you probably my favorite thing of all-anything APPLE!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment