Saturday, December 17, 2011

The Commoner Suggests A Furry Friend



Okay this is my friend Beth's puppy (one of them)  but I am giving you a rather bold suggestion.  I suggest you buy a cute little puppy.  A dog will love you like no human really can.  A dog will love you unconditionally and lives for you.

Now before you say the commoner has lost their mind and doesn't know what she's talking about think about this.  When you come in the door a dog will act like you are the most important person in the world-they will be so happy to see you.  They don't care how you look, if you've gained weight, if you are broke, what kind of car you drive, or what you do for a living.  They just care about you.

If you are in a bad mood a dog will wait quietly (although looking sad) until you are feeling better.  My dogs can sense this and will sit right near my feet.  They are the antidote to a bad day.


I'm pretty sure one of my dogs think that he owns me.  He thinks that playing fetch is a treat for me, he thinks that  when he walks me it  is the highlight of my day and will bark at anything that comes near me.  Benji thinks sitting on the couch and watching tv with him is my favorite thing and Benji thinks that this is much better than going to work  (ok maybe he's right about that).


So the commoner suggest that you buy a puppy for someone in your life (preferably someone who would want a puppy-or someone you live with so it can be your puppy too).  You are giving to them a friend for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment