Friday, November 4, 2011

Thanksgiving it's Friday

So today I'm thankful that it didn't actually rain during the day.  I woke up at 5 to go to the gym (don't get me started on my bitterness about having to work out and count every calorie every day)-and it was pouring raining.  So I psyched myself up for a rainy day schedule.

Rainy day schedule means you and the students are stuck in the classroom all day except for 1/2 hour of lunch time-most of which is spent walking back and forth to get them from lunch.  I like my class but not any of the 36 of us enjoys being stuck in the room together all day long. It makes me very cranky-I hate rain-no one wins when I'm cranky

But it was raining so I got ready for work-stuck on a hat -went to work-and what do you know?  No More rain!!!!!!  That meant they could have recess number 1, 2, and 3-I got a full lunch-was able to leave my classroom and have PE.

So I know the flowers need rain or whatever crap you're going to tell me-but it's all about me right? And today I'm so thankful that on this Friday-on this week-it didn't rain.

BRING ON THE WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment