Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thanksgiving for a day off

The last normal day off we have had in our school district is Labor Day.  Do you know how long that is?  Now I know I have had an in service a 2 day conference and a planning day-but you have to make sub plans for those days.  I am NEVER thankful for sub plans.  Subs should plan to make up their own lessons for the day.

We don't get the Jewish holidays, we don't get Columbus Day, we don't get All Souls Day-we get nothing.  We just put our nose to the grindstone and work.  So it is nice to have a free day off.  I'm going to try and buy my Iphone.  If you've met my iphone you know I really need a new one.

Back to the original question?  Does anyone know how many days that's been?  Some one do the math-their is a strategy for this I'm sure.

Happy Veteran's Day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment