Monday, November 28, 2011

A Commoner's Favorite Inappropriate Show

Most of you know that I love, love, love, TV.  I've loved it all my life.  My taste is mostly reality TV-but lately I have discovered FX.  I never even knew FX was a station but since I have Direct TV and don't know where any of the stations even are-I've discovered this great channel and all it has to offer.  


It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia -which I found by accident is hilarious.  It's not for the faint of heart, or the prudish type.  It's laugh out loud I can't believe they just said and did this on basic cable funny on TV-and I'm not a naturally laughing type person.

All the actors on the show are great, but best of all is Danny Devito.  You know you miss Danny Devito.  I'll admit, I wasn't even sure if he was still alive, but he's funny and creepier than ever.
Last week's episode about kiddy pageants was unbelievable.   You owe it to yourself to watch it.  The episode where they play their own made up board game with Danny Devito in the dog kennel?  I laugh thinking about it.


So find a friend who could use a real belly laugh or two, have them put the kiddies to bed and settle in for some fun.  It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia Season 1 or 2-on Amazon.com.  The commoner's favorite thing of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment