Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Commoner is Thankful for Friends Who Sell Things

It's Thursday and almost the end of a rough week.  So it's nice when you have a friend (that's you Jen ) who sells products at home parties and another friend (Lisa) who invites you to her house.

It was nice to sit on a couch in a beautiful home with a gleaming beautiful kitchen and an adorable toddler and watch someone show you some items you can buy.  These items come in many styles and patterns and sizes and shapes and uses.  But that's okay it's like real life qvc with no easy pay but with cookies.

I ended up buying some lunch bags in beautiful patterns.  I met a woman from my neighborhood who ran to the party, and got to catch up with a friend I haven't seen all year.  Two of the party goers were parents to two of my students.  I wonder if they will give me gifts from the party.


So thanks Jen and Lisa because it was fun to see you, eat cookies, buy stuff, and forget about all the stress of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment