Monday, March 10, 2014

The Commoner's Day Off

Monday is usually my fun day because I take a break from running and usually I don't have meetings.  On top of that the weather is FANTASTIC !


And now it's Day Light Savings Time which means I now have one hour more of sunshine a day.  Except in the morning when I go to work in the dark.

The best thing that happened today was that I burned 2500 Fuel Points without even running from pushing the Chrome Book Cart all over the campus.

This is not my campus, this is Phoenix Park.  Walking those things around all day was no walk in the park.

I was excited because Danny said can I bring Dad dinner home from Safeway?  I said YES!!  I had a cheese quesidilla.

I don't think I even heard a song today but it was Real Housewives of Beverly Hills season finale-The fighting?  Really over what?

The Voice-How cute are those judges

The Following-Nightmares every Monday

I didn't get to watch Bates Motel.  I can't wait to catch up on that.


Here's a picture of the day.  My grandpa on me when I graduated College.  I loved that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment