Saturday, June 22, 2013

The Commoner A to Z

I was going to blog tonight about my great trip to a real live doctor for my hip-but I'll save that.

I was going to write about LeBron James and his head band but I'm going to save that as well.


That too will have to wait.  Sorry LeBron.

Because today I couldn't resist s fun activity making it's way around the cyber world.  The A to Z Blog challenge.  Here goes.

A. Attached or Single?

Attached for a very long time. B. Best Friend?

Benjie and Bella
 
C. Cake or pie?
 
Cake.  Who picks pie?  Tarts maybe pies no.

 
D. Day of choice?

TGI FRIDAY!!!  It's such a great day it has it's own restaurant.
 
E. Essential Item?
 
Iphone of course.

 
F. Favorite color?
 

 Blue
Like me you are wondering.  If blue is my favorite color why are the questions in red?

G. Gummy bears or worms?

Worms because they are sour.
 
H. Home town?

Westbury NY

I. Favorite Indulgence?

Buying things on QVC!

 
J. January or July?

You are kidding right?  I love my job but I love July even more

K. Kids?

3 Grown ones.  33 rent a kids on any given year and 2 fur babies.
 
L. Life isn’t complete without?

My children

 
M. Marriage date?

October 5th

 
N. Number of brothers/sisters?

0-Nada-zilch

 
O. Oranges or Apples?

Apples covered in chocolate and dipped in marshmallow.  Come on you know my relationship with fruit.

 
P. Phobias?

Snakes, cowboys, clowns, prison, nature, close spaces, Chuck E Cheese.  Should I keep going?
 
Q. Quotes?

Reach for the stars because if you fall you'll land in a cloud.

Kanye West 
 
R. Reasons to smile?

Summer




S. Season of choice?

SUMMER!!
T. Tag 5 People.

You, you, not you, and you three in the back. (I stole this one!)


U. Unknown fact about me?

I can't imagine anything you don't know about me?  I talk about everything.
 
V. Vegetable?

Ugh-hate all of them.   Cucumbers are good if someone peels, cuts, and seasons them and also gives me some dip for it.
 
W. Worst habit?

Is sarcasm a habit?

X. Xray or Ultrasound?

Neither I hope

Y. Your favorite food?

I have three-because I can-pizza, popcorn, and doughnuts.
 
Z. Zodiac sign?

Libra and I pretty much fit that one well.


No comments:

Post a Comment