Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The Commoner Ten Years Later

Today's question?  Where will do you see yourself 10 years from now.

Number one I'm old.  So I see myself ALIVE

Number 2.  I see myself living here

Why are you laughing?  Stop laughing it's rude.

I was reading the NY Post App on my Ipad.  The NY Post is awesome in more ways than I can count.  I love love love it.  

One day while reading page 6 I saw an ad for Spring Hill Homes In Old Westbury.  

I never lived in Old Westbury I lived in New Westbury.  But I always wanted to and always thought I would.  Just like this guy.  

Your laughing still I said stop.

First of all that big house will have room for all of you.  I will give all of you a room there for my 24 hour parties.  Have you forgotten that I vowed to live life like PDiddy?

How school teacher Commoner will you do this you ask?  Oh I have a plan...of course I do...I always have a plan

Stop laughing or I'll rent your room.  And with all the plastic surgery I can afford?  I'll be looking like this

See you in 2023
 

No comments:

Post a Comment