1. I am an only child
2. From the time I was 18-21 the drinking age would change just AFTER my birthday so I never ran into a drinking age blockage.
3. I love TV
4. I hate gyms
5. I hate crafts
6. I like to read books
7. I love to fly
8. In spite of giving birth to three children I've never had a labor pain
9. I miss hot summer nights
10. I hate air conditioning
11. I have the taste buds of a 6 year old.
12. I've given up eating fruit and reverted to drinking it in smoothie form
13. I really like steak
14. I have never been to England
15. U2 is my favorite band ever
16. I refuse to go camping ever
17. I only drink coffee and iced green tea ever-oops got carried away
18. I don't play sports that involve flying objects -like softballs
19. I only actually watch 3 of the Real Housewives series-Orange County, Beverly Hills, and New Jersey. But I've seen every episode.
20. Anderson Cooper is my celebrity husband-mostly because I want to be a Vanderbilt and have tea with Gloria. (Yes I know I don't drink tea)
21. Three foods I miss from NY the most? Pizza, Dunkin Donuts, Entemanns, and Kinishes
22. I hate talking on the telephone.
23. I have never been to Spain but I kind of like the music (right? That's a song) Get it?
24. I sing all the time and may suddenly break out in dance.
25. I hate singing songs in school -you know those kids songs you are supposed to sing? Hate them.
26. I love public speaking.
27. I hate the country-not our country-the kind of country with rolling hills and pick up trucks-like a John Cougar Mellacamp kind of country. Don't like them.
28. I watch Boomer and Carton every morning on tv and then am pleasantly surprised when it's not snowing and 20 degrees or I don't hit traffic on the BQE going to work-or that no one else really cares that the Knicks are in a slump.
29. Bill O'Reilly and I went to the same grammar school.
30. I am 3 degrees from Kevin Bacon- That makes you 4 degrees from Kevin Bacon. Do you even know what that means?
That was easy. 30 facts about me.