So I googled June blog challenges and boy o boy (that's a funny saying) there were lots to choose from. The one I chose didn't have a title and was pretty random. I've already missed a few days which is good because some of the days are really weird. So I'm not using them.
So Day 1 challenge. Talk about your current relationship.
The Commoner's marriage is pretty mundane. But here we go.
1. For the first half of our marriage we called him Robbie. His family calls him Robert. I call him ROOOOOBBBBB-like on the Dick Van Dyke Show. Now he goes by Bob.
2. His favorite movie is Happy Feet-go figure
3. Although he's authentic off the boat Irish -he doesn't drink at all.
4. He is a 5 time black belt-so I never make him mad.
5. When he flies on a plane he doesn't watch movies or listen to music-he stares straight ahead.
6. When he runs and drives he doesn't listen to music.
7. He hates pasta and all Italian food really-ironic.
8. He is one of eleven-I'm one of one-he shares everything I share nothing-it works out.
9. He grew up around the corner from Larry Mullen Jr and lived in the same town as Bono and the Edge, but somehow never saw that notice about joining a band.
10. He was the first in his family to buy a car. It was a Fiat.
And that folks is some facts about Bob/Robert/Robbie. Welcome to June