Sunday, June 9, 2013

The Commoner Plays Would You Rather

I was given this challenge by Olive to Run.  I thought it sounds like fun.  You can do it too!

#1. Would you rather bike 100 miles or run 100 miles?

That's ridiculous.  I would not want to run 100 miles unless is was over 6 weeks or something.  So of course I would rather ride my bike 100 miles.
 
#2. Wear TOO many clothes and then have to carry them because it's too hot.
or wear TOO little clothes and endure a little coldness?

I always seem to dress just right.  I've never had to add clothes or lose them, although I would gladly throw some away.

 

#3. Would you rather run without your GPS or without your Music?


I have to have music because I have to have JayZ sing for me.

 
#4. Would you rather run socially or run competitively?


 Socially -whatever that means-because I'm not going to win the Olympics or anything.
 
#5. Would you rather start a race in the front or in the back?


 I always start at the front to lesson my chance of finishing last.
 
#6. Would you rather run a race to raise money for a charity or in remembrance of someone?


I don't know I didn't know you had a choice
 
#7. Would you rather have an awful race experience and PR or have the time of your life and NOT PR?


 I always want fun
 
#8. Would you rather run on the right side of the road during a race or the left?


I like the middle.

 











#9. Would you rather shower and take a nap after a long run/race or shower and be productive?



Shower and be productive-but really shower and watch tv





#10. Run with your significant other or your friends?


I run with Rob.  Even though he insist we run single file not side by side.


So there you go.  Would you rather???
 

No comments:

Post a Comment