Wednesday, December 4, 2013

RNichols Stationary -The Commoner's Favorite Things

Let's be clear-I am not a fan of Oprahs.  I don't like her giving me advise because she's a single billionaire. How can she possibly know what to tell me to do.  But-we share a lot of the same tastes.  Too bad I don't have her money to finance them.

One of her past favorite things are note cards from a company called R. Nichols out of Orlando.  Anyone who knows me knows I'm a big stickler for Thank You notes.  I pretty much send thank you notes to you if you pass me and say hello-or don't harass me for something.  I'll probably send you a thank you for that.  

I'm also big on birthday cards although I suck at keeping up with them.  You may sometimes get a card from me other times-not so much.  It's very random but that is what makes them fun!
Any who.  I found these note cards and I love them.  People know I love things that represent New York and they make these great cards.
I love shopping and I love NYC-(I avoid cabs however-subway and feet are my favorite).  Sometimes I'm in a San Francisco state of mind.  So when I am?  R-Nichols makes these
You may have received these from me.  They are flat and I write on the front -whatever message I need.  I couldn't have designed them better myself.

Because sometimes A Facebook Thank You isn't enough.  The commoner presents her favorite stationary www.R-nichols.com 
These are just two of their designs, they have many of all kinds of themes.  

Check them out and then send me one thanking me for the tip!