Monday, March 14, 2016

Weights and Gym in the morning.

Now let's be clear.  None of what I am doing is marathon training.  It's what I've been doing always and forever and especially since my knee surgery.
My doctor said that I needed to be stronger and I've been working in the weight room long before I was able to run.


This 10K was a huge accomplishment for me.

So I put up with all the gym politics.  Like people who put towels on the weight machines and walk away for 15 minutes.  Drives me crazy.
So I'm focusing on all the things I love about marathon training.   Because I honestly love more than I hate about it.

I love how all my clothes fit great during marathon training.
Starting lines in the middle of the night

Training Song of the Day
Sometimes you have to disco dance your way through

No comments:

Post a Comment