Thursday, March 10, 2016

Running A Marathon and Second Thoughts

I'm not going to lie.  I wasn't even paying attention to the marathon when I entered.  I never get in so I figured I was obligated to try.  For no reason.  But to say I tried.  I didn't even know it was time for the marathon entry but it was and I did and I'm IN.

But I must remember things I like about the marathon.  Like this

That's right my trail.   Hours on my trail.  Every weekend.  It's beautiful.  And I can search my soul for answers to the universe.

So in my rebuild up to marathon training I'm working on being strong and working on a strong body up to the fight.  

Up at 4:30-at the gym. On the treadmill.  All these people are here and they are all TALKING.  Stop talking.  But I did it.

Thousands of people running with me
New York Spirit.  All 5 boroughs .
And a little Warrior Motivation set to a song about going home

No comments:

Post a Comment