Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Having Fun with Running Before it All gets Serious

After school runs in the spring are hard.  It's windy.  I've eaten lots of crap all day for sure.  So I'm usually sluggish. But right now it doesn't matter because it's all for fun.

Can you see the wind?  I bet you can!
So I work in a middle school and it's awesome.  I love everything about it.  Thanks to a coworker for announcing that I would be running the New York City Marathon.  I was honored.  I was thrilled.  I had no problem talking about running through my whole town.   It's that serious.  It's on!



I am going to love fruits and vegetables.  I am.  I will.  I swear.

Today's reason for loving marathon training..
Coming home from the long run in the fall and planting my achy feet on the couch and watching football........all Sunday long.



Inspirational quote of the day


Running Song of the Day.  Best Day of My Life.

I love this song because it's so happy.   Plus I saw this band at Rock and Roll San Francisco and they were really really good.

Tomorrow  AM Weights.

No comments:

Post a Comment