Sunday, March 13, 2016

Rainy Day Running At The Gym

Since marathon training doesn't really start until July.  And marathon prep training doesn't start until April.  I didn't feel the need to have to run in the stupid rain today.  Have you heard I hate the rain?  Yes I do.  This practically makes me a criminal in California but I hate it.
So off to the gym I went and I was determined to do a 6 mile run on the treadmill.  The treadmill.   The treadmill.  I did promise myself walk breaks but here's how it looked.
Here are the things that happened on the run.  The Beats lost their bluetooth connection and suddenly Emenem is rapping to the gym.  Stop and fix.

Then the treadmill decided that one hour was enough.  So it stopped.  I had to restart it.  I thought this is a sign that I should use the elliptical.  But I considered those last 6 miles of the Marathon and I kept going.
Today's running Song of the day!
Now to make this week's training schedule.  Bring on the sun!!
Celebrate Folks

No comments:

Post a Comment