Saturday, March 12, 2016

One Thing I Love About Marathon Training

Ever since my acceptance into the NYC Marathon my running has been great.  Like I'm flying.  Well like if a penguin was flying because some runners are really a lot faster than me.

Sometimes it's community service day at the trail and I will admit it's a little creepy.

One thing I can't wait for?


Carbs!!!!!  I can't wait for counting the opposite of cutting carbs but EATING carbs.
I hate the starting line-but it's lots of energy.

Today I ran 3 miles.  I loved those miles.  There was a woman running a leg of the course back and forth and I realized she was hill training.  I wonder if I will do hill training.  She really rocked her running outfit too.   I give that girl a 10 and her coach on the bike.  10s for all of you.

Running song of the Day!! Jungle

No comments:

Post a Comment