Saturday, January 18, 2020

Magic!!



When I go to New York my cousin Lori always comes to see me.  Well except once but she had an excuse.  We always try to go to a show-you might call it a play.  She has this website she uses which gives out discount tickets to all kinds of plays.

This time we went to see The Illusionist which was technically a Christmas Play.  We were past Christmas but luckily it was a mild case of Christmas sorry Holiday. Just a snow trick at the end for the kids in the audience.

Magic can annoy me tremendously but I have to go in with an idea that I won't know why or how these things work and that's okay.  I suppose its a lot of distraction.

My favorite was the guy who read minds or the mentalist.  That was seriously cool.  I want to be that.

The French guy was really hard to understand.  We all wish Joe had been called up to participate.  He wasn't.

The best part was seeing Aunt Loretta.  

No comments:

Post a Comment