Monday, January 20, 2020

A British Wedding

This summer I had a chance to go to a British Wedding.  Maybe it was an Irish wedding.  Nevertheless it took place in Wales.  I did not know much about Wales except for Diana was princess of it.  I didn't know what to make of Wales but I ended up really liking it.
As a rule we don't go to weddings for the Irish because we can't possibly go to all of them so we don't go to any.  But my brother in law is a wise person because he was smart enough to get my husband to go by making him best man

The wedding was nice. (the couple is not in this picture and neither am I).  I don't eat lamb so I skipped the meal and there were no choices but I did appreciate the American buffet afterward with hot dogs and nachos I think.

It was super fun.  I didn't wear a big British hat and good thing because as you see no-one else did either.

Of my whole world tour I really loved Wales.  I intend to go back sometime.  You should go too.

No comments:

Post a Comment