Friday, January 17, 2020

Hello 2020

I've been to New York again.  I went to visit Joe and Kelly and of course Pat and Palma and Lori and hurray Aunt Loretta.  New York is always going home even though before Joe moved there I barely ever went to Brooklyn.  But Oh My Brooklyn is magical.

This trip I wondered around New York and went to the Whitney Museum which I've kind of sometimes heard of but never been to.

It was a weird mix of modern weirdo art and paintings.  But here was this sampler.  Which you couldn't touch or get near-it was behind a case.  My favorite part was the saying that said "I shop therefore I am"

Yep that's pretty much me.  There's a quote about authority too.

No running on this trip.  Winter running clothes take up a lot of real estate in your luggage.
Next up the Mission 10 in San Juan..



No comments:

Post a Comment