Monday, January 27, 2020

2018


In trying to catch you up since the blog went dormant this is a picture of the top 9 from 2018.  That's right not last year but the year before.  So let's go from top to bottom

1-that's me after the San Francisco Rock and Roll Half Marathon.  I love this race because you get to run over the Golden Gate Bridge.  If you know my fear of bridges this is a big win.

2.  2018 kicked off with snowpocolipse and a visit to New York just after Joe and Kelly moved there.  This is the first of a gajillion trips top Brooklyn.  This is Time Square and it was 3 degrees.  

3.  This is me and Rob somewhere around when we got engaged.  I had a super Pat Benatar hair cut.  He still looks the same.  And she was robbed and should be in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

4.  This is me and Leon Panetta.  I'm a political junky and he runs the Panetta institute and his volunteers read at my school.  Leon Panetta is a bonafide celebrity.

5.  Rob's 60th Birthday.  See?  Looks the same.

6.  Sunset out my front door.  We get crazy amazing sunsets in Hollister.

7.  Me and Kelly at her wedding shower.  I love this girl.

8.  This is us hanging with Danny and Kelly shortly after their wedding .

9.  This was a crepe and cappuccino in Mallorca.  I loved Mallorca.

Missing -Italy

2018 was a pretty good year.

No comments:

Post a Comment