Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Go for the Upgrade

This summer we took a world tour. We went to so many places with so many people it was a miracle and a victory that we had a hotel every night because you know distraction is my middle name.  

This was the second leg of the tour.  This leg involved adding Danny to our car because he was coming with us from Vermont to Brooklyn.  What?  You didn't know a world tour went from San Francisco to Boston to Vermont to Brooklyn to Boston to London to Wales to London to San Francisco?  Call us Beyonce and Jay Z. go ahead.

Anyway originally I had a regular car.  Good luck they upgraded us to this Kia SUV.    We were packed so tight we had luggage between us. Of note?  I really like my hair in this picture.  Remind me to go shorter next time I drive poor Courtney Crazy.

Of note I smile like this EVERY time I'm headed to New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment