Sunday, November 11, 2012

The Commoner's Month of Thanksgiving

Apparently, on Facebook, someone gave the order to list something you are grateful for every day of this month.  I don't know how I missed it-and not sure I could have kept up.  I'm busy you know-working, shopping, running, watching reality tv, and keeping up with the Kardashians  (not really but I'm mildly interested in the Kim/Kanye relationship).

I'm generally a thankful person anyway-I'm always thankful for simple things and since I love Real Housewives -Thank You Melissa Gorga because I say Thank You Jesus a million times a day!

But Alas I'm behind the times and so here is my list of things I am thankful for-commoner style

1-all the serious stuff-my family, our health, our home, our jobs.
2-A house with 3 closets that fits all of my clothes
3-Amazon.com  because you can't really buy anything without leaving town.
4-Estee Lauder for her fabulous, timeless, skin care products
5-Bill Maher because even though I don't always agree with him-he makes more sense than any other political analyst/ccomedian out there.     
6-television-because I love it
7-Facebook/pinterest/instagram/twitter-so I don't ever have to have an original thought and can obsess over all the cool things people are doing that I'm not-and the hide button which let's me take the most annoying things off of my screen
8-The San Francisco Giants for winning the World Series
9-The NY City Road Runners for rejecting my entry to the NYC marathon.
10-My knees for letting me constantly pound them into the pavement.
11-My dog for being really cute.
12-Nike for making really cool running clothes.

There you go -I'm all caught up.

Have a great November everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment