Friday, November 30, 2012

Favorite Things-The Keurig

About a year ago I went into a period of boycotting Starbucks.  This year it's not a boycott.  I just don't bother and my  mornings are so much better because of it.

I never really needed it anyway because I have a Keurig.  A Keurig is an amazing invention bought to us by the country who brings us the Mercedes and hot dogs, Germany.  I think it's from Germany I don't really know-it sounds German.

The Keurig is the most amazing invention.  Pop in a little pod of the coffee, tea, or hot chocolate of your choice, press a button and presto your cup is filled and ready to go in less than a minute.  

Keurig B40 K-Cup Brewer from www.wholelattelove.comI have a cheap model and I love it.  If I'm drinking tea I just run hot water through without a pod-cheaper.  I stick a glass with ice underneath-presto iced coffee.  

If you are having company it's like a coffee bar, no grounds, no filters, nothing.  Life couldn't be easier.

So for your coffee loving friends on your list -the commoner suggests to you the Keurig-German engineering at it's best!    

No comments:

Post a Comment