Friday, October 10, 2014

Exhaustion and the commoner

I was just seeing how hard the next two weeks are.  Thus I had a nervous breakdown

So there has been no blogging.  I can't even....but here's one of those things people on blogs do -just so you don't miss me -before my 19th nervous break down

1. What are you wearing? My pajama’s. 

2. Ever been in love? Yes-it wasn't an arranged marriage after all

3. Ever had a terrible breakup? No

4. How tall are you? 5’4″

5. How much do you weigh? I'm cursing at you for even asking.

6. Any tattoos? No I'm pretty sure I am going to be the last human not tattooed 

7. Any piercings? Just my ears. 

8. OTP (one true pair, favorite fictional couple)? Bo and Hope

9. Favorite show? All of them

10. Favorite bands? U2

11. Something you miss? My family in New York



12. Favorite song? Heart of the City JAY Z

13. How old are you? See #5  -

14. Zodiac sign? Libra

15. Quality you look for in a partner? I'm not looking for a partner

16. Favorite Quote? Stop asking me questions!

17. Favorite actor? Brad Pitt

18. Loud music or soft? All music except country

20. Where do you go when you’re sad? Eat

21. How long does it take you to shower? as long as I want

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 2 hours.  I'm not even kidding

23. Ever been in a physical fight? No I'm chicken

24. Turn on? That's dumb

25. Turn off? that's dumber

26. The reason I started blogging? Because weird things happen to me
27. Fear? Hello-have you not been reading?  

28. Last thing that made you cry? My grandmother beat the crying out of me with the 'cry for nothing stick'.  I don't cry

29. Last time you said you loved someone? I say it all the time

30. Meaning behind the name of your blog? I'm a commoner-nothing special

31. Last book you read? Something to do with education -I'm not even kidding

32. The book you’re currently reading? I have no time for reading

33. Last show you watched? Chicago Fire
34. Last person you talked to? What do you mean?

35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted? She is one of my favorite friends

36. Favorite food? bagels and pizza

37. Place you want to visit? New Orleans
38. Last place you were? Isn't that the same thing?  Or do you mean like San Jose State I was just there


39. Do you have a crush? See number 5

40. Last time you kissed someone? That's stupid
41. Last time you were insulted? Probably today....I wouldn't even notice

42. Favorite flavor of sweet? sugar candy

43. What instruments do you play? Zero musical talent

44. Favorite piece of jewelry? that's dumb

45. Last sport you played? that's dumb
46. Last song you sang? I don't know

47. Favorite chat up line? Dumb
48. Have you ever used it? Are you serious?

49. Last time you hung out with anyone? dumb

50. Who should answer these questions next? YOU!


Try It

No comments:

Post a Comment