Monday, October 27, 2014

The Commoner's Flight Back Home

Is it strange that there is no internet in Reagan National Airport but there is internet on the plane?

I could not watch the Walking Dead last night but thanks to my friend Julie for messaging me the details and the twitter verse for their insight.  Yes I DVRed the episode but I won't be able to watch it until like a month from now.

The girl on the plane next to me was super stuck up.  I called her stuck up shoes.
She didn't quite look like this but she could have

Taylor Swift I will never ever download a song of yours so can you get off the tv?  With your selfies and good looks?
This marathon I went with a bare head and it was actually better.  My head is free-but a little sunburned
This airplane is so small and hot and crowded and the flight attendants are super catty about each other
We are watching Godzilla and there is no Godzilla in the movie.  What is he anyway a monkey a dinosaur?  Not sure
Maybe he was a puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment