Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The Commoner Wonders What Would Robin Do?

I watch Good Morning America.  Not all of it, just the first 20 minutes of it.  I like George and Josh and Sam and the Blond Gossip girl.  They are smart-not too nice not too mean, not to dopey  They are what Goldilocks called Just Right.
I didn't mention one cast mate.  That would be Robin Roberts.




Now here's the thing about me.  You may not know this but I have to work really hard at being nice.  My natural set disposition is more Real Housewife than it is Mother Theresa or Mariano Rivera Or...Robin Roberts.

Robin Roberts is one of those people that everyone loves.  They love her because no matter what she handles everything with style and grace.  She even beat cancer and her cancer treatment disease.

In times when I want to act like this 
I will often stop and say to myself-or a friend





WHAT WOULD ROBIN DO?

I'll often catch a friend doing something nice for someone else (I have a lot of nice friends) and I'll say to them

"That was very Robin of you!"

I try to do one Robin every single day at least.  At least.

Happy Hump Day  Commoners and remember 
When you really feel like flipping a table stop and ask yourself.  What would Robin do? 




No comments:

Post a Comment