Wednesday, January 21, 2015

It's Music Time

Since I've upped my mileage to 5 miles a day almost every day I had to charge my IPOD which made me think-What am I listening to these days.

New rules when I run -skip 3, half way through you can skip 5.  The last mile Find a stupid song you can still stand to finish with.

I;ve been working hard on this playlist lets see what I have


Happy by Pharrell.  I will say sometimes if you see me running and I'm clapping it's because I'm listening to this song.  I love Pharell.  I watched an Oprah interview with him and he almost made me cry.  He's a great guy


Girls Girls Girls by Jay Z-it's got a smooth beat


Geranamo by Shepherd-Catchiest tune of the moment and showing up on every runner's playlist.  Have you heard it?  You need to


Survival by Em!  Honestly I don't know how to spell his name.  But every time I run it's survival of the fittest and all of these words are motivated-every single one of them
Come with Me Now-Congos-for so many reasons.

If you have any suggestions please let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment