Thursday, February 19, 2015

The Lenten Season

Lent along with most other Catholic traditions is very important to me.  I try to do something every year to remember what Jesus went through during the Easter Season.  

I've done all kinds of lent activities.  I gave up sugar!
I gave up Vegetables
Okay so I give those up every day.

I did Random Acts of Kindness.
But that was really hard. I ended up force being kind to people.

So this year I solicited ideas from the wonderful world of Facebook.
And it was settled.  I would go on the most epic card writing campaign.  I will send cards, written by hand, to friends who's addresses I might have.  Basically my Christmas card list I guess.
Because that's what I think people will conclude.  Therese has gone crazy.  She's sent us a cards.  How weird is that?  It's pretty weird.  So I'm going through my address book and randomly sending notes.
I don't have any great note cards at this time But i'll buy some and send them out and MAKE YOUR DAY!

So I tell you if you would like a card, handwritten by me!  I encourage you to send along your address to terry225@yahoo.com

Imagine getting a letter in the mail.  It will make your day


No comments:

Post a Comment