Disneyland/Disneyworld. Everyone is there this vacation. I was supposed to be there for a bachelorette party. I couldn't go. If I did I would have pictures about my trip posted on Facebook. I just hope there are no measles. I also wonder how people never run into each other there.
Hollister had a city hall meeting. Whatever they call those meetings. I've never heard of anyone actually going to one. People are upset because they think we should enforce old laws before making new ones. The police department is getting a new dog! That's fun. I wonder what they will name him?
Another friend posted this. I laugh because I literally am having a lot of those lately. Like at The Grove where the waiter chased me to my seat with my salads. Or like the million other scenes that could be on Seinfeld happen every day. I can't even talk about them all because they probably involve some of you.
An Elementary School Teacher had twenty-six students in her class. She presented each child in her classroom the 1st half of a well-known proverb and asked them to come up with the remainder of the proverb. It's hard to believe these were actually done by first graders. Their insight may surprise you. While reading, keep in mind that these are first-graders, 6-year-olds, because the last one is a classic!
1. Don't change horses
until they stop running.
2. Strike while the
bug is close.
3. It's always darkest before Daylight Saving Time.
4. Never underestimate the power of termites.
5. You can lead a horse to water but how?
6. Don't bite the hand that looks dirty.
7. No news is impossible.
8. A miss is as good as a Mr.
9. You can't teach an old dog new math.
10. If you lie down with dogs, you'll stink in the morning.
11. Love all, trust me.
12. The pen is mightier than the pigs.
13. An idle mind is the best way to relax.
14. Where there's smoke there's pollution.
15. Happy the bride who gets all the presents.
16. A penny saved is not much.
17. Two's company, three's the Musketeers.
18. Don't put off till tomorrow what you put on to go to bed.
19. Laugh and the whole world laughs with you, cry and you have to blow your nose.
20. There are none so blind as Stevie Wonder.
21. Children should be seen and not spanked or grounded.
22. If at first you don't succeed get new batteries.
23. You get out of something only what you see in the picture on the box.
24. When the blind lead the blind get out of the way.
25. A bird in the hand is going to poop on you.
And the WINNER and last one!
26. Better late than pregnant.
Thought this was insightful. And it did not take Common Core for them to learn these.
I totally stole these. I didn't write them. But they are super funny. Number 17? Duh obviously
So friends that is what is happening on Facebook and my super thoughts about them.