Monday, December 22, 2014

50 questions for the new year

I've been missing for awhile because I have been uninspired.  Probably because most of everything has been about work and school and I don't really blog much about either.  But here I found 50 questions about the year.

I'll do 10 and see how it goes.

1.  What one event big or small are you going to tell your grandchildren about.

It has to be New Orleans.  I'm not even kidding.  This was a hard year.  New Orleans was the most fun ever.


2.  If you had to describe your 2014 in 3 words what would they be?

You mostly sucked

3.  What new things did you discover about yourself?

That it is always fun to go to AT&T Park.  You seem to forget all your trouble at the ball field.

4.  What single achievement are you most proud of?

My second marathon.  If you can train and complete a marathon you can pretty much conquer anything.  That's right anything/

5.  What was the best news you received?

There's a wedding to plan!

6. What was your favorite place that you visited this year?

Duh-see number 1

7.  Which of your personal qualities turned out to be the most helpful this year?

My tough New Yorkness got me through this year.  It was a really hard year in many ways.   Wussy people can't keep a New Yorker down.

8.  Who was your number one go to person that you could always rely on?


These people were my number one.  They were saints to put up with me in this particular year.

9.  Which new skills did you learn?

Writing papers with a scholarly voice.

10.  What or who are you most thankful for?

I'm thankful to the Marines for putting on that race and for all the servicemen, police, and firemen who protect us.


There's more but you have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment