Monday, July 18, 2016

Marathon Training has Begun!! I think!

Woo Hoo I'm back!  I've been finishing the work year and then it took 18 days to feel normal.  But......


Marathon Training has begun!  I think.....

I

I say I think because I have a coach who has been gentle with his coaching.  He's trying to make sure I get to the finish of NY without hurting myself.

That's awesome because last year......
That was just last year people!  Just last year!

So now when I run especially this year when I run right now this week I am especially happy happy runner.


So today I was especially noticing that all the cars wanted to run me off the road.  Why so cranky I thought?  Probably because they were going to work and I was running.  I would be mad too.

Anyway-I didn't even mind waiting for my car oil change for two hours.  I didn't even care!

I don't have a song of the day.  You know why?  I'm on the lonely letters.  But there was the snappy song from the voice that made it on my list.  

I thought it was Darius Rucker.  I thought wow this guy's having a bad day.  But my resolution was to listen to country so I had to.

Tomorrow 5 miles and a trip to the eye doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment