Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The Commoner has Nothing to Do

I mis scheduled my homework so I don't have too much to do.  Let's look at pictures and my playlist at the same time!

Somewhere over the rainbow-or the neighbors house.

Wham because I like to run to this song
Seriously you can't mix corn beef and pastrami on St. Patrick's Day.  Wrong Religion.  

Yes he's a bad guy.  I do like this song.  I'm sure the other people involved in this song and video are upstanding citizens.  I run to this song.
Pit Bull-Mr. World Wide.


Still a great song.  My favorite running song.  I run to this.
I graduate in May and then we can get back to partying 7 days a week.

Daft Punk is fun.  I run to this!
I get a lot of news from Perez Hilton.  The important news anyway.

I'm obsessed with Gatsby-the book and the latest movie for it's cool music.  I run to this-except when I hop to it.  On my runs-----embarrassing.  
Get on your feet JLaw-every one loved  your naked pictures!

Turn down for what?   No idea.....I run to this song and try to figure it out the whole time.
My favorite football player is hurt again.  This is a good guy-he can't catch a break.  He fragilish.  (Is that a word?)

Good night fair people.  The big 20 mile run this weekend.  Yep!  Lets do this

No comments:

Post a Comment