Saturday, February 8, 2020

The Week That Was

Let's see what happened on my camera this week.

This is a picture of Benjie before he went to the groomers.  He hates the groomers but they are really great and he comes out looking beautiful.


The moon is one of my favorite parts of nature.  I love it and can look at it for hours.  Like most divas it doesn't like to be photographed.  But here's one picture I did get.  
I am growing to really like the treadmill.  My gym at 4:45 AM is full of warriors who inspire me everytime.  They could do a better job of decor.  This was my view.
My district office is in Moss Landing.  Moss Landing is so beautiful.  You should go some time.  This was the sunset as we left a meeting on Monday.  I need to slow down when I'm there and take it in.  Like the Otters who literally cross the street there.

It's Valentines' this week. Love to ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment