Sunday, February 2, 2020

2020 is Crystal Clear


January was a great month.  I hit every workout on my schedule for the entire month.  I'm running better and better every time I get out there and these past two weeks have been pretty perfect.  

Remember me telling you that last weekend's race was great?  Today was greater.  An 8K which is about 5 miles.  This race. 408K Race to the Row is part of the Run Local Series.  They utilize downtown San Jose which is great -it's flat and it's fast.  It starts at the Shark Tank and finishes on Santana Row.  Well run, well attended .

I met lots of nice people today too.  During the race I met a guy wearing a NYC Half Marathon shirt.  We talked about that just a little bit (during the race).  He's going next month too!

I road the bus back with a woman who is an ambassador for Run Local -I'm a Mermaid Series Ambassador.  We talked business and running.  I'll see her again in April at the Silicon Valley Half.

I'm making an effort to do more local races this year and I'm loving the ease of it.  Get out there!  Run, walk, whatever.  Running is a gift and it's for everyone!  Let me know if you want to meet up!

No comments:

Post a Comment