Monday, April 2, 2012

Megamillions and The Commoner



I have to tell you I didn't play Mega Millions.  I don't even know how to play really.  I don't even really know where you get the tickets.


But I had plans for that money.  I've talked about this before during another post about lottery winning.  I'm going to set up my kids so I don't have to worry about them, buy houses in New York and Dublin, and most of all quit my job, simply because I can't have a job AND 3 houses.  What's the point. (Statement not question)

But don't worry.  I made sure that I played.  I didn't want to be alone with the President in my remittance to buy a ticket.  I was covered alright.  My husband's company bought a bunch of tickets and he was in on that pool so I was good.

Well we didn't win.  I know this because the winners came from Arkansas, Massachusetts , and Kentucky, not California.  So I didn't even bother looking at all the numbers in the ticket.


There were a lot of tickets and a lot of numbers and I lost interest.  Just as well-the tax returns would have been a killer to fill out.


And I like my job....



No comments:

Post a Comment