Thursday, February 6, 2020

The Many Faces of Benjie



No matter what kind of relationship we have.  You and I -that's who I'm talking about.  Maybe you know me in real life, or from work, or a fellow Running Ambassador, Maybe a former classmate, or one of my favorite categories former cycling friend-you know about Benjie


 Benjie is the first dog who is truly mine.  The story of Benjie is that 11 years ago during a parent conference a parent came in holding this fuzz ball that fit in the palm of my hand and I took him home.


His original name was Bon Jovi because he had this crazy blond hair.  Danny thought that was too hard to say so his official name is Benjie Bon Jovi.  No-one knew I was bringing him home that November day but I did.


 Benjie's personality is huge.  Almost as huge as his stomach.  But he is the most loyal person I know.  Oh -he's not a person?  Tell him that.  He's smart, he's cute, he's friendly, he is ALWAYS happy to see me.  
I tell lots of people they need a dog.  They don't always do it.  But this guy?  He should be a dog ambassador for people to have a dog.  Plus he LOVES the camera.

I wanted you to meet him.  This is Benjie

No comments:

Post a Comment