Monday, September 2, 2013

The Commoner's Creed

I don't want you to think that because we are back at work the commoners have forgotten to hang out together.

Oh no work can't hold us back.
 (I LOVE this song!)

This is not an easy fate and here's why;  Rosa has a huge family that keeps her busy

Kristen has a million other friends and is president of our union

Beth has a rockstar son who plays all over the place AND the famous baseball player son who she pitches to

I have classes, marathon training, and meetings with a million people a day.

But we went to our favorite place 19th Hole.  (I don't know if it's our favorite but it sounds good) 

We learned a lot of things on Friday night and laughed as hard as we possibly could.

My favorite story is the little stripper dance Rosa's teacup Chihuahua does every time he passes Rosa's blind (what's with the blind in our group) poodle.  The thought of it makes me laugh until I cry.


  We learned you should never judge anyone by what they did in their youth.  Let's leave it at that.

And finally we learned a creed.  It said Creed of the West and it was really cool.  Google however failed to produce the entire thing.  Our creed goes like this

If it's not yours - don't take it
If it's not the truth-don't say it
If it's not right?  Do it anyway so we can laugh about it.

Have a great week commoners

No comments:

Post a Comment